ARCTIC EDGE COOKIES POLICY
EFFECTIVE DATE: 28 July 2023
1) WHO IS THIS COOKIES POLICY FOR?
This Cookies Policy addresses how we collect, use and process your personal data via cookies and it covers the following websites.
2) WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER?
Business Name: Arctic Edge Norway AS
Website for the EU/International (territories outside Norway) : https://www.arcticedge.eu
Business Address: Oscars Gate 27, 0352 Oslo, Norway
Business email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3) WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT CATEGORIES OF COOKIES?
- “Functional Cookies”: These are strictly necessary for website visitors to access and browse our website and to use its basic functions. For example, there are cookies that enable you to view content on different web pages on our Website. Functional cookies are enabled by default and cannot be disabled.
- “Performance Cookies”: These refer to cookies that collect data about your browsing activities on our website such as your clicks. For example, These cookies collect data about how long you stay active on each specific web page. These cookies allow us to make improvements to our content, our website, and our products and services.
- “Marketing&Tracking Cookies”: These cookies collect more detailed information about your browsing activities across other websites, social media platforms, and other apps and platforms.
4) WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU BY USING COOKIES?
The timestamps of your visits to our website
Information in relation to your device’s operating system such as your device ID and/or device model
Information about the country from which you access our website
Information about your browsing activities on our website such as your clicks
Referral pages (if you arrived on our website by clicking on a link)
- To provide our website’s basic functionalities and to enable our visitors to access and use our website and our services
- To carry out an analysis on how our website visitors and our customers browse our website so that we can further enhance our website, its functionalities, content and our services
- To analyse and understand website visitor patterns and profiles
- To ensure the security of our website
When we place cookies on your browser to collect and process personal data, we comply with the EU and the UK data protection laws and rely on the appropriate legal basis to justify the processing of your data through cookies:
Type of Cookies
We rely on “Legitimate interests” under article 6.1.f of the UK GDPR to justify the use of functional cookies.
For a detailed description, please refer to section 3 of this Cookies Policy.
For instance, “google analytics” is an example of analytics cookies.
We obtain your consent under article 6.1.a of the UK GDPR.
7) NOTICE ABOUT GOOGLE ANALYTICS
We use google analytics to analyse how our website visitors and our customers interact with our website, and what our visitor profile looks like so that we can improve our website, content, and services.
When we use google analytics, we collect various data about you such as:
Information about your geographical location
Your device ID, device model, screen features
Information about how your browsing activity on our website
The timestamp of your relevant visit such as the specific time and date
Your operating system
Your browser settings, including your language settings
8) HOW TO REJECT COOKIES ON OUR WEBSITES
You can make changes to your cookie preferences on our website at any time by visiting the ‘Cookie Choices’.
By clicking on the ‘Cookie Banner’ on our Website, you can change your cookie preferences.
9) ANALYTICS COOKIES WE USE ON OUR WEBSITE
Cookie name: _tracking_consent
Description: Tracking preferences.
Cookie name: localization
Description: These cookies are set on pages with the Flickr widget.
Cookie name: cookieconsent_preferences_disabled
Cookie name: keep_alive
Cookie name: _cmp_a